Hundreds of professional pet care facilities all around the country have made the switch to Synthetic Grass and are enjoying the many benefits it provides them.
Doggie Daycares | Boarding Kennels | Veterinarians | Humane Societies
First and foremost, dogs LOVE playing on Synthetic Grass and they take to it just as naturally as they do to live grass. Dogs that are normally sensitive to grass pollen allergies enjoy the Synthetic Grass allergen free advantage. An even better advantage to ALL dogs is that Synthetic Grass eliminates an insect environment (fleas, ticks, fire ants, etc.).
Pet facililty owners love Synthetic Grass because it keeps the dogs and their facilities cleaner. This saves a LOT of time (for facility staff) which now can be spent on revenue producing measures, rather than constant cleaning.
Your clients will also be happy that their dogs are playing on a safer and cleaner surface. Dogs will go home clean (or cleaner) than they arrived thus keeping your clients cars and homes free from dirt (something they will greatly appreciate).
Having Synthetic Grass installed is a true marketing advantage and provides an excellent return on your investment (ROI). Contact us today to find out more about Synthetic Grass for YOUR facility.
- No more dead spots in your grass areas
- No more muddy paw prints on your carpets (and furniture) or in your facility
- No more dirty dogs to bathe constantly
- Maintains a pleasant, safe environment for your dogs
- Urine drains right through and feces are easier to locate and remove
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- No more exposure to fertilizers and other lawn chemicals
- Helps eliminate an insect environment (fleas, ticks, fire ants, etc.)